Do you love love? You're in the right place.

Win one of my favorite things this November and many others from your fave authors!

By 11:52 PM

I am sooo excited to tell you about a promotion I'm doing this November with many of my favorite authors. Along with ten other authors, I'll be giving away some of my favorite things. In this case, you could win a red Beats Pill speaker.  Just enter below.


Visit each author's rafflecopter daily for more chances to win. And be sure to enter the grand prize drawing daily. Win PayPal ash, an Apple Watch, Tiffany & Co champagne flutes, and more.


Participating Authors

Aria Grace, M/M Romance Author
Aspen Drake, Contemporary Romance Author
Charlotte Abel, Paranormal and Contemporary Romance Author
Cora Maxine, Paranormal Romance Author
Effie Kammenou, Food Blogger and Romance Author
E. L. Todd, Contemporary Romance Author
Kyan Christopher, M/M Romance Author
Kristina Renee, YA Contemporary Romance Author
Sara York, M/M Romance Author
S.B. Hadley Wilson, LGBT and Women's Fiction Author

Blogger Partner


You Might Also Like

0 comments